Friday, May 15, 2009

My Plea For A Mothers Day Gift

This is the video that started it all! It's my mothers day plea to Jersey Joe to get a peeing dog painted on my trailer!



Here is the FULL conclusion video to Rime, Pimp My Trailer! Now featured in WEIRD NJ!!!

RIME, PIMP MY TRAILER! from Young & Balding Productions on Vimeo.

Rime came and pimped the trailer! I just saw the video today, for the first time, at the library with Uncle Gary & Carol. Joe: I know I said it in the video, but I need to say it again; thank you putting the Rimedog and his friends on the trailer and making my dream come true, it brought tears to my eyes and I just hope that you had a great time and the party was what I promised you. Love you! - Patty Mayo & Rimedog

Rime with Rimedog

No comments:

Post a Comment