Monday, February 2, 2009

Rimedog and My Mission

My mission as a Foster mom is to save lives of furbabies.  Rimedog was rescued off the streets of New Jersey.  Many like him need to be saved.  What I do as a foster mom is welcome furbabies into my home. Every dog is neutered & spayed, then house trained, given vet care, groomed, and taught to socialize. The main thing they get though is the love and attention they have always deserved.  The goal then is to find them a loving forever home. Donations make it possible for foster moms to continue in rescuing.  I encourage anyone thinking about adding a furbaby to their family to please go to a rescue group or shelter! There are countless dogs and cats waiting for a loving family. If you have it in your heart to help out a furbaby as a foster mom or dad & you have any questions on how to begin your journey or if you want to know other ways to help out a rescue group or shelter, please contact me at Rimedog@gmail.com

Rimedog and I want to thank everyone for the support and for visiting our website. Please keep coming back and in the mean time do what you can to help save lives of these furbabies. God Bless!

To quote Kathleen Parsons from a poem about rescue -
"...If I can love and help a dog
To find a better way,
My own life is much richer,
I look forward to each day..."

No comments:

Post a Comment